welcome

welcome
welcome

Friday 6 June 2014

When We Say "LOL"...

People say different things with different intentions and for different reasons. Agree?



Okay! now lets take a look at a common and one of the most used word, the 'lol'

we know it stands for laughing out loud or laugh out loud, lots of laugh(which ever), but a whole lot of us use it to mean:

  • I got your message
  • so true
  • funny
  • let me be!
  • okay
  • yea
  • rubbish!
  • what do you mean?
  • I need to get back to work
  • I'm here all day
  • I don't know
  • Maybe
  • Get lost!
  • No time to waste
  • not in the mood to talk/nothing much to say
  • no response for now
  • I know
  • you're not serious/ don't take it serious
  • you are so full of drama, et cetera

when you type 'LOL' and you aren't laughing & don't mean to, what else do you mean? 


                           www.cjoyndidi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment