welcome

welcome
welcome

Thursday 19 June 2014

If Not Now...


                      
I want to acquire a land but it can be on hold.
I have a book to write. Since I can always write, I'll do it later.
How about paying those bills before they  increase? but i can always pay later.
oh! that appointment. well, I know the man & I'll go see him later.
I have enough money to buy a house but i can always buy it
I need to begin that course but it's not running away, I can always study & so I'll register next year
I ddnt give Aino the Christmas gift, well, I buy her another for New Year
I have to change this phone, it's giving me problem, maybe I'll change it later.
I've always heard that Jesus is the Way to God and I must give my life to Him to gain access to the father & qualify to be called His own but I can always do that later, I dn't think I'm dieing anytime soon.

We always do one or two of these, forgetting that no one owns time neither can any one of us  control it.
                        
 Procrastination is one sure way to put your dreams on hold and so ask your self; IF NOT NOW, THEN WHEN?
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment