welcome

welcome
welcome

Monday 2 June 2014

Joke

Teacher gave an assignment to his class, he asked them to draw a goat in a farm, to be submitted by monday.

It was Monday and the teacher had called for their drawings. Apkos entering the class playfully as always, was stopped at the door and asked of his assignment.



It was then and there that Apkos even remembered he was given an assignment and so to avoid punishment, he brought out a plain sheet of paper and handed it over to his teacher. The teacher asked in amazement: Apkos, where is the Goat in a farm?

Apkos replied: Sir, I actually drew a goat in a farm


Teacher: then show it to me!


Apkos: Sir, because I drew it since Friday, i guess I  left the goat too long in that farm and so it had enough time to eat everything in the farm .


Teacher: if thats the excuse for not drawing the farm what about the goat?

Apkos: Sir, it was afraid I'll kill it for eating the grass and so it ran away....

No comments:

Post a Comment