welcome

welcome
welcome

Friday 20 June 2014

Be Grateful For Once!

 

My Mates are getting good jobs.
My mates are getting married.
My mates are succeeding.
My mates are living overseas.
My mates are buying cars.
My mates are building houses
My mates are this...
My mates are that...
It's a pity you literally forgot about your mates in the hospital
Your mates in in the psychiatric home,
Your mates who are roaming about the street.
Your mates that are jobless and homeless
Your mates that are hungry.
Your mates that are blind.
Your mates that are in the mortuary.

You might not be where you wish to be but you have obviously transcended from where you were yesterday, be thankful.

Do you know that someone just had an accident?
that someone left home and can't return to his family?
someone has just lost his arm?
someone didn't wake wake up today?


God has good plan for you, you may not see it now, but you will definitely get it soon, as long as you follow Him faithfully.

Some mates are there in jail without committing any crime?
You ate this morning but some couldn't; some because they have no food, others because they are sick.?
You have work and sources of daily living while some have nothing to look up to.

You are alive not by fate or because you are righteous but by the MERCY OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

Learn to be appreciative, be thankful for what and who you have become because a grateful heart receives more...


No comments:

Post a Comment