welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday 24 November 2015

G I V I N G (THE REVELATION I GOT)

Let me share this Revelation with you

It's on GIVING

...and so the Holy Spirit was taking me through this teaching on giving...

Made me understand that 'if' you have been ministered to in your spirit to give out a particular thing. You are convinced but Your heart and your head is still engaged in a serious struggle with letting go...

one reminding you how useful that thing is to you, how maybe you would be needing it in the near future.

He said to me; at that point, what is at play is simply 'Covetousness'

Ha=O ! How can it be covetousness when it's mine thing, my time, my idea, my money, my cloth, my shoe, my belt, my 3D screen, my car, my house, my writings, my Art, my, my phone, my strength,  all mine[-( ????

He then made me understand that @that point after you have received the conviction to give out that thing, its NO LONGER YOURS and so wanting to keep 'at all cost' what is no longer yours is an act of Covetousness

Luke 12:15 " And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth."

I pray the HolySpirit shade more light on this in your heart IJN...Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment