welcome

welcome
welcome

Thursday 14 August 2014

How Do We Know You Once Lived?

 
Make an Impact in your world
Create an impression
Don't just exist, LIVE.
Add value to your generation...


Don't always think of your self alone; reduce these words to the barest minimum:
I, me, Myself, My Peace, My Joy, My Space, My Time, My Business, My Knowledge, My Wisdom, My Wealth, My This, My That...

Have you helped anyone discover him/herself, have you ever influenced someone to become a better person?

I challenge you

What will people remember you for when you are no more( not just by death but also by distance)?

I challenge you this day to influence the world, starting from your environment. Your little effort can go a long way. 

Inscribe your name somewhere so we & those to come will know someone great once lived.





No comments:

Post a Comment