welcome

welcome
welcome

Thursday 29 May 2014

10 Things men shouldn't say to a woman

Here are 10 (real) one-liners, posted on Twitter, that men need to take note of.

At times, men say things they don't mean but those one-liners can irk women to the core. So, next time guys be cautious before you get candid in front of a lady!


1. Should we split 50-50 or just pay for what we ordered individually - Neha Shingade

2. "You're looking weird today" No. Don't ever! Not even if she's looking like Bellatrix Lestrange. Do not. - Manan Sehgal

3. I am surprised you eat as much as me - Praful Baweja

4. Brokeback Mountain inspired me to the core - YASH KULSHRESHTHA

5. "I am busy eating, let's talk later" - Jhanvi Dhawan

6. Sweetie, Can you pay the bill, please? My card isn't working! - Ann

7. Hey, you smell nice. where have you bought the perfume? - Ambuj Singh

8. My favorite band? Slayer. Btw! Have you heard Himesh Reshamiya's latest song? Its damn cool. I'll send it
you. BB PIN? - Panda

9. Megan Fox is sooo hot. - Kaverii KV

10. Oh My God, you look fat! - Japna

3 comments:

  1. Great blog. .thanks for posting my tweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for appreciating... would be glad to share more interesting words from you dear & every-other person we could learn from

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete